Dr. Kosmas Sarantis practices Endocrinology in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Sarantis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Sarantis examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University Athens-Faculty Medical, School Of Health & Science 1970
University of Athens School of Health Sciences 1970
Kharkov National Medical University
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kosmas M Sarantis MD's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33634Get Direction
Dr. Kosmas M Sarantis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Diabetes Insipidus: Knowing the Signs and Symptoms
Diabetes can take many forms, including diabetes insipidus. Diabetes insipidis a rare form of diabetes that is largely unknown to the public. This form is said to affect one out of every 25,000 people diagnosed with diabetes, but it differs significantly from diabetes mellitus, which includes both...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- What to Know About Diabetes
You have probably heard of diabetes before, but how extensive is your knowledge on it? While it's about sugar, yes, there are other aspects of diabetes you'll need to learn in order to have yourself checked and get diagnosed properly. But the question is: What do you feel if you have diabetes and...
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis Forecasts Inferior Long-Term Diabetes Management
Recognizing early signs of type 1 diabetes is crucial in the early prevention of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA). Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is a very serious condition that leads to diabetic coma or even leads to death. A recent research published online was carried out by Lindsey M Duca, PhD, at...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- Barry S. Verkauf2 Tampa General Circle Tampa Florida 33629
- Dr. Arvind Rama Parbhoo MD6409 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Govindan P Nair M.D.4820 5th Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33713
- Dr. Venkata G. Budharaju MD1201 5th Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33705
- Dr. Dmitry A. Grebenev M.D.1301 2nd Ave Sw Largo FL 33770
- Dr. Ashwini Reddy MD7905 Calumet Avenue Munster IN 46321