Sai-jen Chen is an acupuncturist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Chen evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Chen treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Sai-jen Chen L.A.C's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. Sai-jen Chen L.A.C's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Mr. David Colon LIC. AP1440 E Sandpiper Cir Hollywood FL 33026
- Chuck Sullivan5575 POPLAR AVE STE 702 MEMPHIS TN 38119
- Candace V Billings LAC3710 JOHNWOOD DR MEMPHIS TN 38122
- Ms. Wen-wen Chen L.AC747 Timber Creek Dr Cordova TN 38018
- Mr. Barry D Song L. AC.5735 Nanjack Cir Memphis TN 38115
- Dr. William B Pettis M.S., L.AC, EMAP1028 N Missouri St West Memphis AR 72301