Dr. ayyaz shah is a dermatologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. shah specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. shah diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine DO 1994
American Board of Obesity Medicine
Dermatology (Physician Specialties)
American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of dermatology University of Central Florida College of Medicine 2010 - 2016
- "A Leading Physician of The World" 2014 Leading physicians of the world
- "Top Dermatologist in Florida" 2014 International Association of Dermatologists
- "Top Dermatologist Florida Summer 2014" 2014 HealthTap
- "Top Doctor Orlando Region Summer 2014" 2014 Healthtap
- "Top Dermatologist Orlando" 2016 Doctors Choice Awards
- "National Winner USA- Dermatology" 2016 Doctors Choice Awards
- American Society of Lipo-Suction Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
ayyaz shah's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
Request An Appointment With ayyaz shah | Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
ayyaz shah's reviewsWrite Review
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- How Can I Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cellulite is a problem seen both in men and women, though it is more common among women. These dimpled, lumpy patches of skin are seen in more than 90% of the women in the world, irrespective of their size and shape. Everybody is searching for the best way to get rid of these bothersome fat deposits...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- Top 10 Common Acne Myths Debunked
Junk Food Causes Acne: Eating junk food like pizza, french fries, burgers, and chocolate doesn’t cause acne to develop. However, studies have shown that the sugary foods can aggravate the existing acne. This means if you want to have your favorite chocolate ice cream, don’t hold back. But if...
- Ayyaz M. Shah Other7232 W SAND LAKE RD STE 200 ORLANDO FL 32819
- Dr. Michael W Steppie MD3106 17th Street St. Cloud FL 34769
- Dr. Michael J. Bond MD1120 Citrus Tower Blvd Clermont FL 34711
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Dimitry Michael Palceski D.O.875 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814
- Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.201 N Lakemont Ave Winter Park FL 32792