Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology7232 W. Sand Lake Road Suite 200 Orlando FL, 32819
Dr. ayyaz shah is a dermatologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. shah specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. shah diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine DO 1994
American Board of Obesity Medicine
Dermatology (Physician Specialties)
American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of dermatology University of Central Florida College of Medicine 2010 - 2016
- "A Leading Physician of The World" 2014 Leading physicians of the world
- "Top Dermatologist in Florida" 2014 International Association of Dermatologists
- "Top Dermatologist Florida Summer 2014" 2014 HealthTap
- "Top Doctor Orlando Region Summer 2014" 2014 Healthtap
- "Top Dermatologist Orlando" 2016 Doctors Choice Awards
- "National Winner USA- Dermatology" 2016 Doctors Choice Awards
- American Society of Lipo-Suction Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
Areas of researchStriae Distensae (Stretch Marks), Acne Scars, Skin Rejuvenation, vitilgo, psoriasis, melasma, hyperpigmentation
ayyaz shah's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
- What Are Warts?
Warts are small growths on the skin that are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). These warts may develop on different parts of the body. They are most commonly seen in children between the ages of 12-16 years old. Most of these warts disappear within a few months, while some of them may...
- Protect Your Skin from the Cold Winter Air
Winter, characterized by cold winds and low humidity, is a nightmare for beautiful skin whether you have eczema, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis. Ella L. Toombs, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and director of Aesthetic Dermatology of Dupont Circle, in Washington, D.C, says that it is a...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- Medical Procedures To Help Clear Acne
For those who want quick results in acne improvement or can’t endure the side effects of these medications can consider other acne treatments that are provided at the doctor's office. There are certain medical procedures, such as light therapy and steroid injection, that can be helpful in treating...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- Ayyaz M. Shah Other201 Hilda Street Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Dr. Michael W Steppie MD3106 17th Street St. Cloud FL 34769
- Dr. Michael J. Bond MD1120 CITRUS TOWER BLVD STE 330 CLERMONT FL 34711
- Dr. Dimitry Michael Palceski D.O.875 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.201 N Lakemont Ave Winter Park FL 32792