Dr. ayyaz shah is a dermatologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. shah specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. shah diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine DO 1994
American Board of Obesity Medicine
Dermatology (Physician Specialties)
American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of dermatology University of Central Florida College of Medicine 2010 - 2016
- "A Leading Physician of The World" 2014 Leading physicians of the world
- "Top Dermatologist in Florida" 2014 International Association of Dermatologists
- "Top Dermatologist Florida Summer 2014" 2014 HealthTap
- "Top Doctor Orlando Region Summer 2014" 2014 Healthtap
- "Top Dermatologist Orlando" 2016 Doctors Choice Awards
- "National Winner USA- Dermatology" 2016 Doctors Choice Awards
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Lipo-Suction Surgery
ayyaz shah's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
Request An Appointment With ayyaz shah | Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
ayyaz shah's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- How Is Acne Diagnosed?
Acne is a persistent skin disease that makes the sebaceous glands become inflamed. It affects many teenagers and adults, especially the females. Acne represents 20 per cent of all dermatology medications.DiagnosisIn many cases, dermatologists or other health providers can identify acne by physically...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Is Rosacea: Get the Facts
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mainly women. It is more common among females above 30 years of age. Roughly about 16 million people in the United States are affected by rosacea, and about 45 million worldwide.It is a skin condition that mainly affects the face: a red rash appears...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Ayyaz M. Shah Other201 Hilda Street Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Dr. Michael W Steppie MD1118 Cypress Glen Circle Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Michael J. Bond MD1120 Citrus Tower Blvd Clermont FL 34711
- Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.201 N Lakemont Ave Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Dimitry Michael Palceski D.O.875 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814