Dr. ayyaz shah is a dermatologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. shah specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. shah diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine DO 1994
American Board of Obesity Medicine
Dermatology (Physician Specialties)
American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of dermatologyUniversity of Central Florida College of Medicine2010 - 2016
- "A Leading Physician of The World"2014Leading physicians of the world
- "Top Dermatologist in Florida"2014International Association of Dermatologists
- "Top Dermatologist Florida Summer 2014"2014HealthTap
- "Top Doctor Orlando Region Summer 2014"2014Healthtap
- "Top Dermatologist Orlando"2016Doctors Choice Awards
- "National Winner USA- Dermatology"2016Doctors Choice Awards
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Lipo-Suction Surgery
ayyaz shah's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With ayyaz shah | Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
ayyaz shah's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- 5 Tips On Living With Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs are a problem worsened by improper shaving techniques, excessive dehydration of the skin because of lowered fluid intake, and the habit of wearing close-fitting clothes. When hair removal becomes the primary trigger for this condition, it pays to regulate one’s habits to avoid...
- How Can I Manage my Cellulite?
Cellulite is a skin condition in which the underlying fat deposits give a lumpy and dimpled appearance. It is more commonly seen in the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. Appearance of cellulite usually starts after puberty. It is also known as cottage cheese skin, or orange peel syndrome. Women are...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Eczema?
Eczema refers to the chronic condition caused by the inflammation of the skin. There are different types of eczema, and the most common type of eczema is atopic dermatitis. This condition is characterized by red, dry itchy skin, which often becomes cracked and can be found in different parts of the...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Ayyaz M. Shah Other 201 Hilda Street Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Dr. Michael J. Bond MD 1120 Citrus Tower Blvd Clermont FL 34711
- Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D. 201 N Lakemont Ave Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Athena Theodosatos DO MPH 3030 East Semoran Blvd Apopka FL 32703
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D. 4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Dimitry Michael Palceski D.O. 875 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814