Dr. Daniel Michael Navin M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI, 49684
Dr. Daniel Navin practices Pulmonology in Traverse City, MI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Navin manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1990
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Daniel Michael Navin M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Daniel Michael Navin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Navin
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- University Dance Promotes Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
Cystic fibrosis is considered incurable, and is a daily struggle for all of those who have it. Constant research is being poured into finding better treatment, and potentially even a cure, but Rowan's Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) is putting their own spin (literally) on...
- Are There Medical Procedures That Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. It is often associated with the condition known as pleural effusion, which happens when there is a build-up of fluid within the pleural cavity.Treatment for pleurisy aims to reduce pain, remove the excess fluid or air built in...
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- When Should You See a Pulmonologist?
OverviewPulmonology is a subspecialty of internal medicine that focuses on respiratory health. The specialist called in this area of medicine is called a pulmonologist. Pulmonologists are specialists who diagnose and treat different conditions that are associated with the respiratory system of...
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Will M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. David Alan Walker D.O.550 Munson Ave Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Deborah Jo Ochs M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Timothy Donald Macon D.O.,F.C.C.P.2062 S U. S. 31 North Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Cynthia L Glines M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Vollbrecht M.D.5087 N Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684