Dr. Brendan Thomas Campbell MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery282 Washington St Hartford CT, 06106
Dr. Brendan Campbell practices Pediatric Surgery in Hartford, CT. Dr. Campbell treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Campbelldiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
- Racial disparities in the management of pediatric appenciditis.
- Laparoscopic excision of a familial paraganglioma.
- Pediatrician attitudes, knowledge, and practice behavior regarding teen driving safety.
- Intervention improves physician counseling on teen driving safety.
- Does knowledge of teen driving risks and awareness of current law translate into support for stronger GDL provisions? Lessons learned from one state.
- Epidemiology of trauma at a level 1 trauma center.
- All-terrain vehicle riding among youth: how do they fair?
- Using trauma registry data to guide injury prevention program activities.
- National trends in the surgical management of Meckel's diverticulum.
- Hartford's gun buy-back program: are we on target?
- Effect of surgical subspecialty training on patent ductus arteriosus ligation outcomes.
- A prospective, multi-institutional study of pediatric all-terrain vehicle crashes.
- Practical applications of injury surveillance: a brief 25-year history of the Connecticut Injury Prevention Center.
- Efficacy of Driving Simulator Training for Novice Teen Drivers.
- Trends and variation in management and outcomes of very low-birth-weight infants with patent ductus arteriosus.
- The art and science of pediatric damage control.
- Suicide, guns, and buyback programs: an epidemiologic analysis of firearm-related deaths in Connecticut.
- University Nc Hosps
Dr. Brendan Thomas Campbell MD's Practice location
Hartford, CT 06106Get Direction
Dr. Brendan Thomas Campbell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Campbell
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- Dr. Michael Bourque MD282 Washington St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Christine Marie Rader M.D.263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Richard Weiss MD282 Washington St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Meghna V Misra M.D.U-Mass Memorial Medical Center Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Anthony Y Tsai M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Ruscher MD24 Park Pl Hartford CT 06106