Dr. Bruce Meyer is an optometrist practicing in Oradell, NJ. Dr. Meyer specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Meyer performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Bruce L Meyer O.D.'s Practice location
Oradell, NJ 07649Get Direction
Dr. Bruce L Meyer O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Neera Kapoor OD33 W 42nd St New York NY 10036
- Dr. Sumati B Deutscher O.D.177 E Main St New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Richard James Madonna O.D.33 W 42nd St New York NY 10036
- Dr. Luz Amaro-quireza OD635 W 165TH ST NEW YORK NY 10032
- Dr. Rodolfo L. Rodriguez O.D.7922 Kennedy Blvd. North Bergen NJ 07047
- Dr. Neil S Schafran O.D.87 Nassau Street New York NY 10038