Dr. Craig Burkhart M.D.
Dermatologist101 Manning Dr Rm 1107g W Wing Chapel Hill NC, 27514
Dr. Craig Burkhart is a dermatologist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Burkhart specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Burkhart diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2007
- MemberAmerican Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member Society for Pediatric Dermatology
- Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow AAD Membership
- Northwestern University, Pediatric Dermatology, IL, USA 2008
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL, Pediatric Dermatology 2007
Dr. Craig Burkhart M.D.'s Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27516Get Direction
Burlington, NC 27217Get Direction
Dr. Craig Burkhart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burkhart
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Profunda?
Heat rash is a generic term used to describe a skin infection that is caused by an intense heat exposure to the skin. As a result of the body being exposed to too much heat, there is excess sweating.This excess sweat mostly blocks the sweat glands, which leads to the trapping of perspiration in the...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- The Best Anti-Aging Tips
Experts in the field of anti-aging believe that it is never too late to start the anti-aging essentials. Although it is not very obvious, the skin actually starts aging by mid-20's. The major factors that really make a difference for the killing looks are genes, daily skin routine, and sun...
- What Causes Heat Rash?
Heat rash, prickly heat, or miliaria is a condition that results from the blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition usually affects people living in hot and humid places. As a result of the blocked pores of the skin (sweat ducts), perspiration is trapped under the skin. Once sweat is stuck in the...
- What are the Signs That Differentiate Between a Melanoma and a Mole?
Melanoma is a condition that is often associated with cancer of the skin. However, it need not always be the case. This condition usually starts with melanocytes, the cells responsible for the production of the melanin pigment in the body which adds color to the skin, hair and eyes. The melanocytes...
- Heat Rash: When Should I See a Doctor?
Heat rash is a condition that easily goes away with time without the need for medical care. This usually happens when the skin cools down and the sweating reduces. Sometimes, it can take a few days for the affected part of the skin to heal completely. However, there are times when the rashes tend...
- Dr. Sheel Desai Solomon M.D.130 Preston Executive Dr Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Aida M Lugo-somolinos MD3100 Thurston-Bowles Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Nancy E Thomas MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Rajat Varma M.D.2000 6th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Robert Earl Clark M.D., PHD200 Wellesley Trade Ln Cary NC 27519
- Dr. Susan R Runge MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599