Dr. Dragos C Luca MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology2525 Chicago Ave South Childrens Hospitals Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Dragos Luca practices Pediatric Pathology in Minneapolis, MN. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Luca is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
University of Medicine & Pharmacy,Targu-Mures,Romania MD
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Dragos C Luca MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Dragos C Luca MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luca
- What Is Viral Gastroenteritis?
This is a disorder that triggers an inflammation of the stomach and intestines. It is often caused by numerous viruses. Also referred to as the "stomach flu", this condition can affect anyone across the globe. Viral gastroenteritis is highly contagious and spreads through close contact with infected...
- Effects of Genital HPV on Newborn Babies
HPV, which is also known as the Human papilloma virus, is a group of viruses that affects the skin and the moist membranes lining the body. HPV usually affects the cervix, the anus, or the mouth and the throat. There are about 100 types of HPV, from which 30 types affect the genital area. The HPV...
- How Can Laparoscopic Surgery Treat My Hernia?
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside it is the network of strong muscle fiber that holds all our internal organs in place.A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- Sports Illustrated Model Robyn Lawley’s Lupus Journey Through Motherhood
It is estimated by the Lupus Foundation of America that at least five million people around the world have a form of lupus. There are 1.5 million in the United States, alone. Women of childbearing age are most likely to be stricken by this autoimmune disease. There are four different forms of lupus,...
- What Causes a UTI?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are just like any other infections around the body, except these are localized in the urinary tract. The urinary tract can be divided into:...
- Dr. Carlos A Galliani MD2525 Chicago Ave. S. Minneapolis Mi 55404
- Dr. Timothy M Casey MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe MD2525 CHICAGO AVE SOUTH MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Dennis M Drehner DO2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Susan C Simonton MD2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Adrian Mayo Marinovich M.D.800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407