Dr. Mary Margaret Oneil MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology3055 Southwestern Blvd Buffalo Rheumatology Orchard Park NY, 14127
Dr. Mary Oneil is a rheumatologist practicing in Orchard Park, NY. Dr. Oneil specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Oneil treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Mary Margaret Oneil MD's Practice location
Orchard Park, NY 14127Get Direction
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY 14227Get Direction
Dr. Mary Margaret Oneil MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oneil
- Student with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Crowned Miss Teen Tennessee
Jordan Elizabeth Henegar, crowned Miss Teen Tennessee US, was diagnosed with JRA at 15 months.Her mother, Sheri Henager, realized that something was wrong when her daughter stopped walking. Today, Jordan is a senior at Oak Ridge High School, a cheerleader at her school, and a member of the Oak Ridge...
- What are the Causes and Treatment Options for Rheumatoid Nodules?
Rheumatoid nodules refer to the small subcutaneous lumps that form in most patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Nodules are found in different parts of the body, like the elbow, back of the arm, fingers, hands, and knuckles. The nodules differ in size from a small pea to a large walnut. These nodules...
- 5 Tips On Living With Lupus
Lupus is a chronic, autoimmune disease that can cause harm anywhere in the body. It can manifest in your organs, joints or even skin. When affected by lupus, your immune systems does not work not as intended. Your immune system is supposed to combat bacteria, germs and viruses. The body is protected...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- How to Help a Loved One with Rheumatoid Arthritis
There are many times in which having a chronic disease can feel very lonely. Others around them may have a difficult time understanding their pain, especially if they look healthy or do not complain much about their ailment. Children may not be old enough to comprehend the challenges their parent...
- The Benefits of a Massage for People With Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia causes pain throughout the body. It also causes tenderness in joints, muscles, tendons and other soft tissues. Although there is no cure for fibromyalgia, pain can be managed.Massage is considered effective and beneficial in managing pain caused by fibromyalgia.About 5 million Americans...
- Dr. Sunita Chadha MD495 INTERNATIONAL DR WILLIAMSVILLE NY 14221
- Dr. Stanley R Michalski M.D.400 INTERNATIONAL DR. WILLIAMSVILLE NY 14221
- Dr. Ralph Joseph Argen MD325 Essjay Rd Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Carlos Luis Martinez M.D.2291 UNION RD WEST SENECA NY 14224
- Dr. Alan Baer MD3980 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Rajitha Mallela MBBS295 Essjay Road Buffalo NY 14221