Dr. Francis D Sheski MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease550 University Blvd Uh 4903 Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Francis Sheski practices Pulmonology in Indianapolis, IN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sheski manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1984
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Cryotherapy, electrocautery, and brachytherapy.
- Endoscopic treatment of early-stage lung cancer.
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided transesophageal thoracentesis.
- Glomus tumor of the trachea.
- Malignant solitary fibrous tumour of the bronchus.
- Long-term results of fiberoptic bronchoscopic balloon dilation in the management of benign tracheobronchial stenosis.
- Lung Cancer, Adenoapthy, Emphysema And More
- Member SOCIETY OF CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE
- Member AMERICAN THORACIC SOCIETY
- Staff STAFF PRV/INDIANA UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Family Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1991
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
- CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, JACKSONVILLE, FL 1988
- PULMONARY DISEASE AND CRITICAL CARE, INDIANA UNIVERSITY, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 1994
Dr. Francis D Sheski MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Francis D Sheski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheski
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- The Fight Marches On: Making Life-changing Medicine Available to Everyone with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day, people coping with cystic fibrosis (CF) strive to live their lives to the fullest, from exercising and managing their everyday care to tackling obstacles head-on and raising awareness. Throughout the years, CF communities have been making their mark and pushing for better care. Today,...
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- Airway Dehydration May Lead to Cystic Fibrosis Symptoms
The mucous membranes in the airways of people with cystic fibrosis produce mucus that is thick and viscous, more solid than is produced by healthy people, which leads to all sorts of problems in the patient.As anyone with CF knows, the reason the mucus thickens is because the proteins that form the...
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Compass and How They Can Help
Life with cystic fibrosis (CF) can be draining, time-consuming, and frankly – quite expensive. A majority of people living with CF, as well as their families, are faced with complex issues, such as insurance hassles, when it comes to accessing the specialized care that they require. Although CF...
- Dr. Kara N Goss MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Tyson V Neumann MD1801 N. Senate Bouelvard Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Irina Petrache MD1481 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Christopher James Huffer M.D.1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123
- Dr. Aliya Noor MD550 N UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Paul G Gianaris M.D.1400 N RITTER AVE INDIANAPOLIS IN 46219