Dr. Senna Greenwald practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Greenwald evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Greenwald seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
- George Washington University Program A
- George Washington University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Society of Greater Washington
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Theatre, Concerts
Favorite professional publications
- Orange and Green Journal
Dr. Senna E. Greenwald M.D.'s Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20817Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Senna E. Greenwald M.D. | Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Senna E. Greenwald M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenwald
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Lawrence A. Brain M.D.7910 Woodmont Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20814
- Dr. Asha Patton-Smith MD5999 Burke Commons Road Burke Virginia 22015
- Sonia C. Thomas11204 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax Virginia 22030
- Dr. Michael A. Del Vecchio M.D.8296 Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Joshua Aaron Weiner M.D.2009 14th St N Arlington VA 22201
- Dr. Walker Lyerly M.D.2501 N Glebe Rd Arlington VA 22207