Dr. Chandrea Smothers practices Pediatric Radiology in Memphis, TN. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Smothers has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
- Comparison of arithmetic and geometric means as measures of a central tendency in cattle nematode populations.
- Dose selection of selamectin for efficacy against adult fleas (Ctenocephalides felis felis) on dogs and cats.
- Correlated response in feed efficiency accompanying selection for milk yield in Jerseys.
- Activity of doramectin against nematode endoparasites of cattle.
- Efficacy of semduramicin and salinomycin against different stages of Eimeria tenella and E. acervulina in the chicken.
- Effects of different levels of oocyst inocula of Eimeria acervulina, E. tenella, and E. maxima on plasma constituents, packed cell volume, lesion scores, and performance in chickens.
Dr. Chandrea D Smothers MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
Dr. Chandrea D Smothers MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- William Webster Riggs, Jr.848 Adams Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38103
- Dr. Fredric A Hoffer MDSt. Jude Children's Research Hospital Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Stephen Franklin Miller MD262 Danny Thomas Pl Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. William Webster Riggs MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Henrique Lederman MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132