Dr. Keith Peachey is a family practitioner practicing in Galesburg, IL. Dr. Peachey specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Peachey possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1988
Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville 1988
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 1988
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Adjustment Disorder
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Osf St Francis Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Osf St Francis Med Center
- St Francis Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Keith Peachey M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Keith Peachey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peachey
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Dr. James R Battenburg MD1000 W Harlem Ave Monmouth IL 61462
- Dr. Christine Petzing MD3375 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401
- Robert Hickerson Other3375 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401
- Dr. Jeffrey Hill M.D.834 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401
- James Nesselroad Other3375 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401
- Dr. Robert Currie M.D.834 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401