Dr. Ariel Pablo Santos M.D.
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Ariel Santos is a trauma surgeon practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Santos specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery
Dr. Ariel Pablo Santos M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
AMARILLO, TX 79106Get Direction
Dr. Ariel Pablo Santos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Santos
- Fever in Adults: What You Should Know
The normal body temperature of a human being is 37° C. However, it may change throughout the day due to several factors. When the body’s temperature is elevated, it is described as a fever. Unlike the standard body temperature, a fever is not a constant temperature. In some instances,...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Atelectasis vs Pneumothorax: What’s the Difference?
What Is Atelectasis?Atelectasis is a complete or partial collapse of the lung or lobe of a lung. This medical condition develops when the tiny sacs, known as alveoli, present within the lung become deflated.This is a breathing complication which often occurs after surgery. Apart from surgery, it is...
- Dopamine Promoters for Parkinson's Disease
If you’re a science guru, you probably already know that dopamine is a substance in the brain necessary for the functioning of your entire body. Dopamine plays a significant role in your nervous system by helping your body execute its functions smoothly. But, there is the problem. People with...
- What is Dengue Fever?
Dengue fever is a viral disease that owes its origin to and is transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito, the same insect that is also responsible for spreading Chikungunya, Zika fever, and Yellow fever, among other life-threatening diseases. Originally, Dengue fever was confined to tropical and...
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- Dr. Scott Bradley Armen MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Paul J Juliano MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Dan A Galvan M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Lois Udo Sakorafas M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Luis Jose Garcia M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. John Songyong Oh M.D.Walter Reed National Military Ctr Bethesda MD 20889