Dr. Tanis Ferman is a psychologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Ferman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ferman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ferman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Global-local processing in schizophrenia: hemispheric asymmetry and symptom-specific interference.
- Current management of sleep disturbances in dementia.
- Early and pre-symptomatic neuropsychological dysfunction in the PPND family with the N279K tau mutation.
- Melatonin for treatment of REM sleep behavior disorder in neurologic disorders: results in 14 patients.
- REM sleep behavior disorder in Parkinson's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies.
- Association of alpha-, beta-, and gamma-Synuclein with diffuse lewy body disease.
- Neuropsychological characterization of evolving cognitive decline in idiopathic REM sleep behavior disorder is important, but not easy.
- Difficulty and discrimination parameters of Boston naming test items in a consecutive clinical series.
- Neuropathological analysis of brainstem cholinergic and catecholaminergic nuclei in relation to rapid eye movement (REM) sleep behaviour disorder.
- Rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder and subtypes in autopsy-confirmed dementia with Lewy bodies.
- Executive dysfunction is the primary cognitive impairment in progressive supranuclear palsy.
- Assessment of cognition in early dementia.
- Concurrent variably protease-sensitive prionopathy and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Analysis of C9orf72 repeat expansions in a large international cohort of dementia with Lewy bodies.
- Neuropsychological Testing, Dementia, Lewy Body Dementia
- Post Doctoral Fellowship - Clinical Neuropsychology & Rehabilitation: Mayo Clinic in Rochester
Dr. Tanis Jill Ferman PH.D's Practice location
Dr. Tanis Jill Ferman PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Dr. Naomi T. Jacobs PH.D.100 Executive Way Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082
- Dr. John Anthony Lucas PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Otto Pedraza PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Elizabeth Tannahill glen Keymer PSYD580 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Saneha Reena Goyal PSY.D.14540 OLD SAINT AUGUSTINE RD STE 2591 JACKSONVILLE FL 32258
- Dr. Holly M. Antal PHD807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207