Dr. Monica Putt is a speech language pathologist practicing in SAN DIEGO, CA. Dr. Putt specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Putt evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Putt helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Monica Putt M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123Get Direction
Monica Putt M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Mrs. Brianne Renee Hemmingson M.A., CCC-SLP9606 TIERRA GRANDE ST STE 107 SAN DIEGO CA 92126
- Mrs. Carin Beth Hauptman SLP2148 AVENIDA TORONJA CARLSBAD CA 92009
- Ms. Robin Lynn Abellera7862 EL CAJON BLVD LA MESA CA 91941
- Hilary Lleyellyn Rice M.S.250 E CHASE AVE EL CAJON CA 92020
- Micaela Knebel1809 NATIONAL AVE SAN DIEGO CA 92113
- Mrs. Cynthia Konow-brownell MA, CCC-SLP4833 DOLIVA DR SAN DIEGO CA 92117