Dr. John Andrew Birchfield D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics4700 N Habana Ave Suite 703 Tampa FL, 33614
Dr. John Birchfield is an endodonist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Birchfield is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. John Andrew Birchfield D.D.S.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33614Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33614Get Direction
Dr. John Andrew Birchfield D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Birchfield
- Chris h.
Can't find a better Dentist/ Endodontist anywhere!.
- Widow Creates Fashion Line to Help Parkinson's Disease Patients
Maura Horton’s husband, Don, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease when he was just 48 years old. Don was part of the about 1.5 million people who had Parkinson’s disease just in the United States. This progressive disease disrupts the neural circuits that are in the basal ganglia, which is...
- Hypnotherapy as an Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia
There exists a group of people in the world who are in a state of constant and chronic pain. These individuals, suffering from a disease called fibromyalgia, are frequently experiencing bouts of musculoskeletal pain, alongside several psychological symptoms that stem from said pains. Those that...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- Nutrition and Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between a reduction in the risk of stroke and eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20 and 65...
- New Ovarian Cancer Screening Method Could Detect Tumors Earlier
When discovered during its early stages, ovarian cancer can be treated. Unfortunately, it is usually found only after it has progressed to more advanced stages. Improved screening techniques are the key to increasing the survival rates of ovarian cancer patients.Engineers at MIT have finally...
- Tamarind 101: 14 Amazing Health Benefits of Tamarind
More often than not, tamarind is used by deseeding the fruit and the pulp layer first and then extracted before it is used in a dish. It is also used for cleaning copper vessels, especially brass items. Although tamarind has many uses, they are still not known to many. Its scientific name...
- Dr. David Anthony Beach D.M.D., M.S.2468 W BRANDON BLVD BRANDON FL 33511
- Dr. Melita Islambasic DMD, MS501 KNIGHTS RUN AVE TAMPA FL 33602
- Douglas P Bethoney DMD625 EICHENFELD DR BRANDON FL 33511
- Dr. Lawrence J. Posner D.D.S.,M.S,D.15310 Amberly Dr Tampa FL 33647
- Dr. Michael Edric Mason D.M.D., M.S.13047 W Linebaugh Ave Tampa FL 33626
- Dr. Vincent M Denitto DMD625 EICHENFELD DR BRANDON FL 33511