Dr. Susan D Raphaely MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Susan Raphaely practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Cleveland, OH. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Raphaely treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1991
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Anesthesiology Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Hospitals, Cleveland 1995
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Susan D Raphaely MD's Practice location
Dr. Susan D Raphaely MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raphaely
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease is not easy. It may take several appointments to reach a diagnosis for the disease. When consulting with the doctor, he or she will take a detailed history and do a complete clinical examination. He or she will then carry out many other tests, including a test of...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Dr. Michael Dov Altose M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Erin J Furey MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Emily J Parke D.O.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Irving A Hirsch MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Sudha Balan MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Eliot Ro MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106