Dr. Steven J. Senevey M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine5708 Edwards Ranch Road Fort Worth TX, 76109
Dr. Steven Senevey is an adolescent specialist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Senevey works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Senevey treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1965
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Texas Super Doctors 2007-2011
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Ear Wax
- Childrens Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Children's Medical Center
Dr. Steven J. Senevey M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76109Get Direction
Dr. Steven J. Senevey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Senevey
- Vaccine for Celiac Disease is THISCLOSE
With the growing number of patients diagnosed with celiac disease, researchers are finally spending time, money and resources searching for new treatment options. A group of researchers are currently working on a vaccine to reduce the effects of gluten exposure for celiac patients. This vaccine,...
- What Is Bipolar Disorder: Get the Facts
Life is a series of peaks and valleys as we try to experience, explore, and feel different things all throughout it. That's just the way life is for most of us, and we learn to navigate life's challenges and grow from our experiences. But for people with bipolar disorder, life takes on a much more...
- The Positive Effect Laughter Has on Diet & Appetite
Researchers working on the benefits of laughter have found that both laughter and workout affect the appetite hormone the same way. “Having a good laugh and moderate exercise may provide similar benefits," says Lee Berk, DrPH, MPH, director of the molecular research laboratory at Loma Linda...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. John Edward Champion MD800 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. J. ben Worsley M.D.6401 Harris Pkwy Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Daphne Nizza Shaw M.D.1108 S. Henderson Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. William B. Scroggie M.D.1108 S Henderson St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Monica Milind Pradhan M.D.1108 S Henderson St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Ramiro D. Cavazos M.D.1108 S Henderson St Fort Worth TX 76104