Dr. Adriana Pratt is a family practitioner practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Pratt specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Pratt possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 2012
- Acid Reflux
- Adolescent Depression
- Adult Acne
- Allergic Asthma
- Allergic Reaction
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Blood Disorders
- Blood In Urine (hematuria)
- Chronic Anemia
- Chronic Constipation
- Cold Sore
- Common Cold
- Common Migraine
- Copd (chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Disuse Osteoporosis
- Ear Ache
- Ear Infection
- Earwax Buildup
- Eating Disorders
- Exercise-induced Asthma
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Familial Hypertension
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (gerd)
- Geriatric Diseases
Dr. Adriana Pratt M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
BEE CAVE, TX 78738Get Direction
Austin, TX 78735Get Direction
Dr. Adriana Pratt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- Dr. Edward Whittingslow M.D.205 New Petersburg Drive Augusta GA 30907
- Dr. William A Rivell MD1520 Knox Ave North Augusta SC 29841
- Dr. Wayne R Yost M.D.509 W Martintown Rd North Augusta SC 29841
- Dr. John Baynard Baxley M.D.2604 Peach Orchard Road Augusta GA 30906
- Dr. Robert Charles Franklin MD2011 Windsor Spring Rd Augusta GA 30906
- Dr. Anila Jamal M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912