Dr. Maya Berdzenishvili M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1575 Cambridge St Cambridge MA, 02138
Dr. Maya Berdzenishvili practices Pulmonology in Cambridge, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Berdzenishvili manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Tbilisi State Med University MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hospital Medicine
- fletcehr allen health care, Fellow:Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine 2003
Dr. Maya Berdzenishvili M.D.'s Practice location
Cambridge, MA 02138Get Direction
Dr. Maya Berdzenishvili M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berdzenishvili
- How Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect the Lungs?
An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) presents as chronic pain and inflammation in the joints. Joint damage usually occurs on both sides of the body, meaning that if a joint in an arm or leg is affected, the same joint in the other arm or leg will likely be affected as well. ...
- Radiologists Look for Patterns in Cystic Fibrosis as More Adults Are Diagnosed
Recent research shows that there is an increasing number of adults being diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. This information is leading scientists to believe cystic fibrosis is now just as much of an adult condition as a childhood condition. This increase has caused scientists and radiologists to...
- Kids with Cystic Fibrosis Given a “Breath of Life”
In 1999, Charles Dunlop founded Ambry Genetics because he wanted to work for an organization dedicated to restoring the balance between open science and commercial interests. An organization driven by scientists, genetic counselors, and physicians whose mission would be to put an end to disease and...
- Cured Meat Can Result in COPD Flare-Ups
People who consume cured meat, like bacon and salami, possess a greater risk of having a flare-up of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), according to reports researchers. COPD entails several lung diseases that are chronic, including bronchitis and emphysema. These chronic lung conditions...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Dr. Martin F. Joyce-Brady MD Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Farhan Siddiqui M.D.750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch MD, MSC185 Pilgrim Rd Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Scott Lewis Schissel MD133 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Melissa Hoffman Tukey MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118