Lynette J Weeman D.O.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease198 Main St Suite A Lewiston ME, 04240
Dr. Lynette Weeman is a cardiologist practicing in Lewiston, ME. Dr. Weeman specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Weeman also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of New England, Coll of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 2000
University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Varicose Veins
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Lynette J Weeman D.O.'s Practice location
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
Lynette J Weeman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weeman
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- Lowell Ian Gerber MD100 Spencers Ridge Road Freeport Maine 04032
- Nicholas Henry Laffely M.D.60 High St Lewiston ME 04240
- Peter J Higgins M.D.60 HIGH ST LEWISTON ME 04240
- Mark Lanzieri Other60 High St Lewiston ME 04240
- Mark W Kolasa MD60 HIGH ST LEWISTON ME 04240
- William Phillips Other60 High St Lewiston ME 04240