Dr. Lee Peng is a gastroenterologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Peng specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Peng performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 2001
- Mass Gen Hosp, Gastroenterology
Dr. Lee Fu Peng MD, PHD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19140Get Direction
Dr. Lee Fu Peng MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Emotional Challenges of Ulcerative Colitis
People typically don’t enjoy talking about any illness or chronic condition they’re living with. They may not enjoy talking about how it feels to have it and the emotional roller coaster it brings to life.There are millions of people living with colitis and not much awareness in the public or...
- Balancing Mental Health and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
There are several misunderstandings about the relationship between mental health and inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. For instance, individuals who know very little about the diseases believe that emotions, such as tension and nervousness, can actually...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Dr. Robin D Rothstein MD3401 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19140
- Dr. Jeffrey L Tokar M.D.3401 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19140
- Dr. Stephen J. Heller M.D.3401 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19140
- Dr. Brintha K Enestvedt MD3401 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19140
- Dr. Stavros Nicholas Stavropoulos M.D.3401 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19140
- Dr. Deena Midani M.D.3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140