Dr. Mohsin Maqbool practices Sleep Medicine in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Maqbool studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Mohsin Maqbool M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
PLANO, TX 75024Get Direction
Dr. Mohsin Maqbool M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Restless Leg Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an overwhelming sensation that urges you to move your legs. Symptoms are more prevalent during rest and become worse at night. For mild symptoms, treatment isn’t necessary since the illness will naturally pass by within a few days or weeks....
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Texas Rangers First Baseman Speaks About His Struggle with Sleep Apnea
Mike Napoli started his professional baseball career back in 2001, but it was not until 2006 that he debuted in the Major League Baseball, which was a milestone for him as he hit a homerun in his first match. His career continued to soar in the following years. However, in 2014, he suffered from few...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- New Findings Reveal Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea Develops
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- Dr. Eiad Kseibi M.D.7633 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48214
- Dr. Tabarak Aleem Qureshi MD3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Rami Badr Arfoosh M.D.3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Yevgeniy G Stefadu M.D., PH.D3058 Metropolitan Pkwy Sterling Heights MI 48310
- Dr. Pankaj Hukku M.D.909 W Maple Rd Clawson MI 48017
- Dr. John Haapaniemi DO6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235