Dr. Mike Salekian completed his undergraduate studies at the Georgia Institute of Technology in 2005, where he received his B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering with a minor degree in Biomedical Engineering, graduating with highest honors. Following his studies, Dr. Mike started working at Qualcomm, Inc as a mixed-signal test engineer in San Diego, CA. He became interested in the field of healthcare when he was doing research to complete his minor degree in Biomedical Engineering. Dr. Mike earned his dental degree from Georgia Regents University, School of Dental Medicine in 2010. While there, he was recognized with multiple honors. He then was accepted to a General Practice residency program at Montefiore Medical center in New York City. After graduating from dental school, Dr. Mike Salekian further increased his proficiency in dentistry by completing a mini-residency in cosmetic dentistry at Las Vegas Institute for Cosmetic Dentistry, a premier institute for advanced cosmetic dentistry. He also completed a mini-residency in Endodontics ( Root Canal Therapy) at the same institute. Dr. Mike completed a comprehensive surgical and restorative implant course at Georgia Regents University Under the direction of Dr. Michael Pruett in 2013. Dr. Mike is a fellow of International congress of implantology, an active member of the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry.
- California dental association
- American dental association
- Hands-On Surgical Implant Placement, Georgia Health Sciences University
Professional Society Memberships
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Academy of Osseointegration, Academy of General Dentistry, Who??s Who Among Students, Eta Kappa Nu, National Society of Collegiate Scholar
What do you attribute your success to?
- Taking time to understand his patients and focusing on their care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Spending Time With Family and Friends, Following Politics
Dr. Mike Salekian DMD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Alpharetta, GA 30005Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mike Salekian DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mike Salekian DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salekian
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Susan Fredericks D.D.S6325 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD STE 402 WOODLAND HILLS CA 91367
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S6333 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Engel DDS50 N LA CIENEGA BLVD BEVERLY HILLS CA 90211
- Dr. Tannaz Turkzadeh Goodjohn Other8733 Beverly Blvd West Hollywood California 90048