Dr. George Boone, MD specializes in emergency medicine and internal medicine, and currently sees patients in Hunt, Texas. Dr. Boone received his medical degree from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical ...
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. George Daniel Boone M.D.'s Practice location
Hunt, TX 78024Get Direction
Dr. George Daniel Boone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Murray M Colgin MD703 Hill Country Dr Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. Richard B Johnson M.D.710 Water St Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. Robert Mathew Boldy M.D.551 Hill Country Dr Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. Michael Stephen Grocki M.D.176 Fairway Dr Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. David Christopher Winkler M.D.1331 Bandera Hwy Kerrville TX 78028