Physical Therapist (Pediatric) | Pediatrics676 Brook Holw Columbus OH, 43230
Stacey Ciraky is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Columbus, OH. Stacey is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Ciraky can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Ciraky will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stacey Ciraky's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43230Get Direction
Stacey Ciraky's reviewsWrite Review
- The Many Ways Multiple Sclerosis Affects the Body
No two people who have multiple sclerosis share the exact same symptoms. The nerve damage and inflammation that occurs due to the body’s immune system can attack almost any organ.That’s why there are so many different ways that multiple sclerosis can affect the body.Because there are so many...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- How Is Diabetes Related to Pancreatic Cancer?
As researchers understand non-communicable diseases like diabetes and cancer can often develop in patients, which provide them with a better and clearer picture of how they are related. With both development and improvement in living conditions, hygiene and medical facilities, the world has seen a...
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- Tips to Consider to Protect Your Healthy, Glowing Skin
The skin is the largest organ of the body and is normally exposed to a number of things that can take away its natural glow.OverexposureThere was a general belief that it is normal to apply oil on one's skin at the start of sunbathing. Over a period of time, dermatologists warned us about the harm...
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- Mrs. Megan Cox Gonzalez DPT6171 Huntley Rd Columbus OH 43229
- Jessica Brock PT, DPT125 Dillmont Dr Columbus OH 43235
- Karen Leigh Richeson PT814 Lewis Center Rd Lewis Center OH 43035
- Ms. Beth Littman Walter MPT160 Dorrence Rd Granville OH 43023
- Mrs. Emily Rhiannon Crouse DPT7853 PACER DR DELAWARE OH 43015
- Maurisa Baker MPT12615 WILDFLOWER DR PICKERINGTON OH 43147