Dr. Wayne Rozran is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Prince Frederick, MD. Dr. Rozran specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Rozran tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1973
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1977
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Kttc Med Ctr Keesler, General Surgery; Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital Program
Dr. Wayne Mark Rozran M. D.'s Practice location
Prince Frederick, MD 20678Get Direction
Dr. Wayne Mark Rozran M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- Dr. Debra Kay Spatz D. O.220 Solomons Island Rd N Prince Frederick MD 20678
- Dr. Daniel J Bauk MD23000 Moakley St Leonardtown MD 20650
- Dr. Bryan R Herron MD497 Main St Prince Frederick MD 20678
- Dr. Richard M. Cirillo M.D.110 Hospital Road Prince Frederick Maryland 20678
- Dr. Peter Shay Johnston MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Mark H Henderson MD23000 Moakley St Leonardtown MD 20650