Dr. Kozhikode veetil Narayanan Menon M.D., M.B., B.S.
Hepatologist | Hepatology1001 E 21st St Suite 303 Sioux Falls SD, 57105
Dr. Kozhikode veetil Menon is a hepatologist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Menon specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Dr. Kozhikode veetil Narayanan Menon M.D., M.B., B.S.'s Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
- Hepatitis: 5 Ways You Can Contract This Disease
In 1990s hepatitis was considered as a widespread health problem. About 1.4 million people all over the world get hepatitis A annually. It has been estimated that in parts of Asia and Africa, approximately one in ten people suffers from chronic Hepatitis B. Hepatitis is a condition which involves...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- Can Liver Diseases Lead to Liver Cancer?
What is a liver disease?Liver disease refers to medical complications that cause the liver to be damaged, making it unable to perform its functions properly. The liver is among the most valuable and life-sustaining organs in the body. The reason is that it carries out many important functions that...
- Can Hepatitis A Impact Your Quality of Life?
Hepatitis is the swelling of the liver, and this condition can be mostly curable but certain cases lead to fibrosis, liver cancer or complete liver failure. Hepatitis viruses are one of the leading sources of hepatitis, but other infections and substances like alcohol and drugs can also cause...
- Dr. Govarthanan Rajendiran M.D.1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Christine Pocha MD1315 S CLIFF AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Hesham Mohamed Elgouhari M.D.1001 E. 21st St. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Muaataz Azzawi1205 S GRANGE AVE STE 510 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Chencheng Xie M.D.1315 S CLIFF AVE STE 1100 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105