Dr. Bediola Badie practices Allergy and Immunology care in Denton, TX. Dr. Badie specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Badie provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1967
Teheran University 1967
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 1967
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Pediatrics; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Pediatric Allergy; Wm Beaumont Hosp, Pediatrics; Hutzel Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Wm Beaumont Med Ctr
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Bediola A Badie M.D.'s Practice location
Denton, TX 76201Get Direction
Dr. Bediola A Badie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- Reasons Why You Need Immunotherapy
What is immunotherapy?Immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that is categorized under biological therapy or treatment. It involves the use of living tissues or cells to improve your body’s defense system (the immune system) to help fight cancer.How does immunotherapy work?Immunotherapy is...
- Dr. Eric John Schmitt MD580 S Denton Tap Rd Coppell TX 75019
- Dr. Mary Brandt Hudelson M.D.3051 Churchill Dr Flower Mound TX 75022
- Dr. Sven Kjellgren Wust M.D.3304 Colorado Blvd Denton TX 76210
- Dr. Margaret Ann Adair M.D.Duke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Sherry Barnett MD3051 Churchill Dr Flower Mound TX 75022
- Dr. John E. Dvoracek M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057