Dr. Melonie Hurst is a general practitioner practicing in Little Rock Air Force Base, AR. Dr. Hurst does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Hurst provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Melonie Hurst D.O.'s Practice location
Little Rock Air Force Base, AR 72099Get Direction
HILL AFB, UT 84056Get Direction
Dr. Melonie Hurst D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Candidiasis of the Skin: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A candidiasis infection of the skin is caused by a fungus called Candida. A small number of Candida organisms are naturally found in your skin and do not cause any harm. However, under certain conditions, these Candida organisms can sometimes multiply and cause infection. The skin is one of the...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What to Know About the Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet, designed by the French physician Pierre Dukan for treating people who are obese, has become very popular in other parts of the world after the publication of the book of the same name. The diet plan, which helped about 5 million French people to lose extra weight, is a phased,...
- Tips to Prevent Dehydration During the Summer
The risk of dehydrated increases exponentially when temperatures increase throughout the summer months. This is because warmer conditions cause people to have a higher sweat output. In hot temperatures with high humidity, sweat cannot evaporate to cool our bodies down. These weather conditions can...
- Hiatal Hernia: Get the Facts
Hernia is formed when an internal organ of the body protrudes into a weak area where it does not belong. Hiatal hernia is a type of hernia which is caused when the stomach protrudes up into the chest through hiatus, an opening in the diaphragm. The diaphragm acts as a separation between chest and...
- Lifestyle Tips to Reduce Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis is one of those medical conditions a person must learn to live with for the rest of their life. It has no cure, and ignoring the symptoms can be potentially deadly. After the initial bout with ulcerative colitis, and with proper treatment, the individual is said to be in remission...
- Dr. Thomas L Eans MD11749 MAUMELLE BOULEVARD NORTH LITTLE ROCK AR 72113
- Dr. Carol Sue Caruthers MD6924 Geyer Springs Rd Little Rock AR 72209
- Dr. Thomas T Jefferson M.D.1100 N University Ave Little Rock AR 72207
- Mrs. Leslie Ann Henry MD14524 CANTRELL RD SUITE 160 LITTLE ROCK AR 72223
- Dr. Shelly Hamrick MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Amanda J Novack MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205