Dr. Melanie D Everitt M.D. is a top Doctor in Salt Lake City, UT.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Melanie D Everitt M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Melanie D Everitt M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Melanie D Everitt M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Salt Lake City, UT, Dr. Melanie D Everitt M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2015
- The role of iron deficiency in protein-losing enteropathy following the Fontan
- Distal aortic and peripheral arterial aneurysms in patients with Marfan syndrome.
- Living at altitude adversely affects survival among patients with a Fontan procedure.
- The basic electrocardiogram and lethal arrhythmias in children with dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Survival based on patient selection for heart transplant in adults with congenital heart disease: a multi-institutional study.
- Pulmonary vascular remodelling after heart transplantation in patients with cavopulmonary connection.
- Impact of liver disease after the fontan operation.
- Evaluation of somatic mutations in tibial pseudarthrosis samples in neurofibromatosis type 1.
- The use of circulating donor specific antibody to predict biopsy diagnosis of antibody-mediated rejection and to provide prognostic value after heart transplantation in children.
- A contemporary review of paediatric heart transplantation and mechanical circulatory support.
- Clinical practice patterns are relatively uniform between pediatric heart transplant centers: A survey-based assessment.
- Hearts transplanted after circulatory death in children: Analysis of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation registry.
- Accelerated cardiac allograft vasculopathy after pediatric heart transplantation.
- Heart Problems
- St. Louis Children's Hospital 2000
- St. Louis Children's Hospital - Saint Louis, MO in Pediatric Cardiology 2004
- University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, UT in Pediatric Cardiology 2005
Dr. Melanie D Everitt M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Melanie D Everitt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Stress?
All of us have faced it at some time or the other, but what is it? Why and how does our body respond to it? Why is it not good for us? How can we control it?Stress is the word that refers to the overload of things that we find it difficult to manage in our life. This is a real challenge for our mind...
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. C. benjamin Dunkley MD279 East 5900 South Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Joseph Dean Jensen MD7396 Union Park Ave Midvale UT 84047
- Dr. Sheetal Shah M.D.650 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Vernon K Yamashiro M.D.1151 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Kimberly S Moreland MD3570 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Christine A Cheng MD415 Medical Dr Bountiful UT 84010