Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD
Pediatrician2581 Metrocentre Blvd W West Palm Beach FL, 33407
Dr. Jessica Muoio is board-certified in pediatrics. She earned her medical degree from St. George's University in 2006, and completed her residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital in 2009.
Education and Training
St George',s University Medicine
St. George's University School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Fungal Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD's Practice location
West Palm Beach, FL 33407Get Direction
PORT ST LUCIE, FL 34986Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Muoio
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Dr. Griselda Grullon M.D4913 S DIXIE HWY WEST PALM BEACH FL 33405
- Dr. Ruby Ann Cayco-Bell MD13001 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee FL 33470
- Dr. Greta Stiebel-Chin O.D.8170 Man O War Road Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418
- Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.2135 S. Congress Ave. Palm Springs Florida 33406
- Dr. Ayfarah Frangieh M.D2939 N Military Trl West Palm Beach Fl 33409
- Dr. Susan George Mautone M.D.2700 N Ocean Ave Palm Beach FL 33404