Russell Howard Greenfield
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Public Health & General Preventive Medicine1408 East Blvd Suite B Charlotte NC, 28203
Russell Greenfield is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Greenfield specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Greenfield participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Alternative medicine--the case of herbal remedies.
- Credentialing of practitioners of botanical medicine.
- Effect of crystalloid infusion on hematocrit and intravascular volume in healthy, nonbleeding subjects.
- Computers in patient care and clinical research.
- A computerized glaucoma data base.
- An experiment to measure the performance of phonetic key compression retrieval schemes.
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
Russell Howard Greenfield's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28207Get Direction
Russell Howard Greenfield's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenfield
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Dr. Keith James Baugh MD9303 S Tryon St Charlotte NC 28273
- Dr. Robert Denton Lesslie MD1393 Celanese Rd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Thomas A. Barringer MD125 Baldwin Ave Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. John Joseph Wassel M.D.300 Billingsley Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Rashid Ali Buttar D.O.9630 Julian Clark Ave Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Daniel R Neuspiel MD1350 S Kings Dr Charlotte NC 28207