Dr. Lisa Menzies, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. Her specialties include general practice and pediatrics and she currently practices medicine at Des moines, Iowa. Dr. Menzies graduated ...
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1990
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cerebral Palsy
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Down Syndrome
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Pediatrics
- Rush Med College
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Lisa J Menzies MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Lisa J Menzies MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Menzies
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Nathan Earl Boonstra MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Cody Marie Silker-wilhite D.O.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Marianka Overschie Pille M.D.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Peter T Hetherington DO1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Amy E. Shriver MD1212 Pleasant St. Des Moines IA 50309