Dr. Michelle Defelice is a Dentist practicing in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Defelice specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Michelle Defelice DDS's Practice location
Saint Augustine, FL 32080Get Direction
Michelle Defelice DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Ross H Fishman D.M.D.425 W Town Pl Saint Augustine FL 32092
- Dr. Travis E Ray D.M.D.4 Old Kings Rd N Palm Coast FL 32137
- Dr. Rex Beasom Painter DDS10 Dolphin Dr Saint Augustine FL 32080
- Dr. Jason Dean Lewis D.D.S.130 Gateway Cir Saint Johns FL 32259
- Damion Williams DMD1145 Rinehart Road Sanford FL 32771
- Dr. Marcia M Nemecek DMD13 Saint Johns Medical Pk Dr Saint Augustine FL 32086