Dr. Nuhad Abou zeid practices Neuropathology in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Abou zeid studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India 2002
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
Dr. Nuhad Elias Abou zeid MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
Dr. Nuhad Elias Abou zeid MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- The 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response by the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. Specifically, the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating scar...
- Comparisons Between Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disease caused by abnormal levels of dystrophin in the body, a protein necessary for maintaining muscle integrity for movement and for heart functions. It is characterized by progressive muscle atrophy and is also linked to a heart condition called cardiomyopathy. ...
- This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Shows the Value of Support
Multiple sclerosis (MS) can lead individuals with the condition to lose friends they thought were close, and gain friends in places they never expected to.For one 75-year old woman named Harriet Fridkin, it led to a remarkable 21-year and counting dedication from her friends. Fridkin has been coping...
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill California 94523
- Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.2100 Webster Street San Francisco California 94115
- Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.715 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Clarke MD, MPH400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Jack C Rose Other2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115