Dr. Ivan L Mazzorana MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry12590 Whitehall Dr Suite 3 Fort Myers FL, 33907
Dr. Ivan Mazzorana is a psychiatrist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Mazzorana is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Mazzorana diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Mazzorana may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Mazzorana treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1986
Central University of Este (Uce) / School of Medicine 1986
Universidad Central del Este (UCE) Facultad de Medicina 1986
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Miami/Jackson Mem Mc, Geriatric Psychiatry Ny Medical College, Psychiatry Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Miami/Jackson Mem Mc
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Holy Cross Hospital Program
Dr. Ivan L Mazzorana MD's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33907Get Direction
Dr. Ivan L Mazzorana MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mazzorana
- Eugene b.
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- What Is Sertraline
Sertraline, also known as Zoloft in brand form, is an antidepressant that belongs to the group of drugs known as Select Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs). Sertraline is the oral form of the drug and is usually prescribed by a doctor. Being a generic drug, sertraline is cheaper than its brand...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Dr. Nina T Jordania MD27w350 High Lake Rd Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Neil E. Pauker M.D.6801 Porto Fino Cir Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Jacques Hector Minville M.D.86-226 Farrington Hwy Waianae HI 96792
- Dr. Donald James Baracskay MD2789 Ortiz Ave Fort Myers FL 33905
- Dr. Eric Westfall Leonhardt DO510 4th St S Fargo ND 58107
- Dr. Harvey Harris Shapiro MD2151 Linglestown Road Harrisburg PA 17110