Dr. Doreen Faye Toskos D.M.D.
Endodontist | Endodontics285 Middle Country Rd Suite 206 Smithtown NY, 11787
Dr. Doreen Toskos is an endodonist practicing in Smithtown, NY. Dr. Toskos is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Doreen Faye Toskos D.M.D.'s Practice location
Smithtown, NY 11787Get Direction
GARDEN CITY, NY 11530Get Direction
Dr. Doreen Faye Toskos D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Toskos
- D. t.
Very competent and trustworthy.
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Vaccine Lowers the Risk of Death Associated With Chicken Pox
Widespread use of the varicella vaccine has helped to reduce the number of deaths due to chickenpox, as per the report given by the CDC in, Pediatrics. Since 1995, when the chickenpox immunization began, deaths due to chicken pox has dropped by an impressive 88% overall. The percentage drop in the...
- What to Do When a Person Is Having an Episode of Seizure: Basic First Aid
Epilepsy is a range of conditions that affect the brain’s electrical activity. Although there are many types of epilepsy, most of them are characterized by seizures that are unpredictable. People with epilepsy will experience different symptoms depending on the type of seizure they have....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. The condition is found in men. It causes both psychological and health effects to a man. Most men will feel embarrassed and inferior if they cannot perform sexually. Erectile dysfunction refers to...
- How Birth Control Pills Can Treat Oligomenorrhea
What is oligomenorrhea?Oligomenorrhea is infrequent menstrual flow or very light menstruation. Women with oligomenorrhea often have around 4-9 periods per year, usually occurring with intervals of more than 35 days. When there is an absence of menstrual flow for more than six months, oligomenorrhea...
- Dr. Evan Ashley Lynn DDS42 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Dr. Edward Nicholas Russo DMD2171 Jericho Turnpike Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Barry Ortenberg DDS248-260 Middle Country Road Coram NY 11727
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Etess D.M.D.260 E Main St Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Jerome Cymerman D.M.D.2500 Nesconset Hwy Stony Brook NY 11790
- Dr. Anthony Disanti DDS280 Middle Country Rd Selden NY 11784