Dr. Jason Villalobos is a Chiropractor practicing in Indianola, IA. Dr. Villalobos specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Villalobos seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- [Increased incidence of cholelithiasis in liver cirrhosis (author's transl)].
- [Cation exchange resins and their use in liver cirrhosis].
- [Peptic ulcer in the Hospital de Enfermedades de la Nutricion].
- [Gastric tumors with exclusion of carcinoma].
- [Evaluation of the antacid effect and of the side effects of monalio hydrate].
- [The gastrectomized patient].
- [The Jirgl test in the differential diagnosis of jaundices].
- [Ethics in clinical research. World Medical Association].
- [The biological behavior of colorectal carcinoma in young patients].
- [A 10-year prolective study on cancer of the digestive system].
- [Obesity; analysis of concomitant or associated disorders in 200 cases].
- The pharmacokinetic characteristics of a hepatobiliary 99mTc-radiopharmaceutical: comparison of the imported and national kits.
- [Smoking, consumption of alcoholic beverages and coffee as factors associated with the development of cancer of the pancreas].
- Famotidine in the short and long-term treatment of duodenal ulcer.
- [Gastric cancer in subjects under 35 years of age.rs of age. Report on 19 cases].
Dr. Jason J Villalobos DC's Practice location
Indianola, IA 50125Get Direction
Dr. Jason J Villalobos DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Jeff Gilbert DC2600 72ND ST STE P URBANDALE IA 50322
- Dr. Cory M Thiele D.C.5010 Mills Civic Pkwy #102 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Christopher Charles Zimmerman D.C.800 S 50th St West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Quentin Max Huston D.C.300 E Locust St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Kyle Thrap D.C.125 N 1st St Carlisle Iowa 50047
- Dr. Joshua Blake Hanisch D.C, B.S.4539 Douglas Ave Des Moines IA 50310