Dr. Quan Tran is a general surgeon practicing in Lutz, FL. Dr. Tran specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Tran provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2001
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, General Surgery
Dr. Quan Dinh Tran M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Quan Dinh Tran M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tran
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- Christina Paylan3230 West Kennedy Blvd. Tampa Florida 33609
- Dr. James Michael Kemmerling MD670 Cormier Rd. Green Bay WI 54304
- Dr. In soon Park MD519 Medical Oaks Ave Brandon FL 33511
- Dr. Vic Velanovich M.D.2 Tampa General Cir Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Scott Gallagher MD3333 Silas Creek Pkwy Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Vijay Ferris M.D.38056 Daughtery Rd Zephyrhills FL 33540