Dr. Kathleen O'brien is a hospitalist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. O'brien specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. O'brien manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. O'brien works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1996
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sports Medicine
- Back Pain
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Stress Fracture
- St Christophers Hosp Chldn, Pediatrics
Dr. Kathleen B O'brien MD's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen B O'brien MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'brien
- Ghee: Health Benefits, Uses, and Its Process
What is ghee?For thousands of years, ghee has been used across the globe for various purposes. It is truly considered as an ancient health food. Back in 2000 BC, butter was first known by people. It became very popular in the northern regions of India, but did not survive well in warmer parts of...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- What to Ask the Doctor After Lymphoma Diagnosis: A Checklist
Upon receiving a diagnosis of lymphoma, it is quite normal to feel shocked, confused, anxious, or even frightened. You may feel concerned about the medical aspects of the cancer diagnosis, such as treatment options and side effects. During this time, you must make major decisions in regards to your...
- Nauseated All the Time: What To Do
Nausea or feeling sick is a condition nearly everyone has experienced at some point. Sometimes, nausea is accompanied by vomiting. While most episodes of nausea have no specific cause, some people still feel nauseated all the time and this experience has affected their quality of life.Feeling...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Shahzeb A Khan MD4201 St. Atoine Street Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Atif E Qureshi MD130 S Bryn Mawr Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Edmondo Jovan Robinson M.D.3900 Woodland Ave Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Syam Prasad Mallampalli M.D. M.P.H.2299 9th Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33713
- Dr. Steven J. Bachrach MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Nurahmed Hamid Mohammed M.D.701 N 1st St Springfield IL 62702