Dr. Jason Acevedo is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Acevedo specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
- Nonsurgical therapies for lymphangiomas: a systematic review.
- Existence of important variations in the United States in the treatment of pediatric mastoiditis.
- Airway management in pediatric epiglottitis: a national perspective.
- Systematic review of complications of tonsillotomy versus tonsillectomy.
- Radiofrequency Ablation Turbinoplasty versus Microdebrider-Assisted Turbinoplasty: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Dr. Jason Luis Acevedo MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
Fort Sill, OK 73503Get Direction
ABILENE, TX 79606Get Direction
Dr. Jason Luis Acevedo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What Causes Ear Infections?
When you hear about an ear infection, it usually refers to a middle ear infection, wherein your middle ear gets inflamed. The middle ear is the part of the ear just behind the eardrum. Ear infections are most commonly caused by bacteria and viruses.An ear infection can either be acute or chronic....
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Ear Infection: What Is Otitis Interna?
Before learning about otitis interna, let us review the basic anatomy of the internal ear to understand the topic easily.What causes ear infections?The occurrence of ear infections happens due to viral or bacterial infections that affect the middle ear. It is mostly the sections of the ear behind...
- Hearing Loss: All You Need to Know About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss or hearing impairment is defined as a partial or complete inability to hear. People who have chronic ear infections mostly develop hearing loss. However, the condition can also be caused by several reasons such as aging, heredity, noise pollution, and certain diseases or...
- Dr. Michael R. Abidin MD6355 Walker Lane Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Ernest M. Myers11120 New Hampshire Avenue Silver Springs Maryland 20904
- Jerome S. Schwartz5454 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Timothy James Egan M.D.3299 Woodburn Rd Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Eric Charles Sklarew MD10810 Connecticut Ave Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Josef Gurian M.D.6231 Leesburg Pike Falls Church VA 22044