Ashwani Kumar Bassi M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease325 Hospital Dr Suite 108 Glen Burnie MD, 21061
Dr. Ashwani Bassi is a cardiologist practicing in Glen Burnie, MD. Dr. Bassi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bassi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Punjabi University / Government Medical College 1982
Government Medical College Patiala 1982
Punjab Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Platelet reactivity in patients and recurrent events post-stenting: results of the PREPARE POST-STENTING Study.
- Race and sex differences in thrombogenicity: risk of ischemic events following coronary stenting.
- The Chemical and Physical Properties of Poly(ε-caprolactone) Scaffolds Functionalised with Poly(vinyl phosphonic acid-co-acrylic acid).
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Episcopal Hosp (Tuhs), Cardiovascular Diseases; Prince George'S Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Howard Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Meharry Hubbard Hosp
- LECOMT/St John's Episcopal Hospital Program
Ashwani Kumar Bassi M.D.'s Practice location
Glen Burnie, MD 21061Get Direction
Ashwani Kumar Bassi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bassi
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- Emerson Walden, Jr.301 St. Paul Place Baltimore Maryland 21202
- Stephanie Schwalm Jacobs M.D.2002 Medical Parkway Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Nachum M Pfeffer MD6918 Ridge Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Garima Sharma MBBS4924 Campbell Blvd. White Marsh Maryland 21236
- Srivasavi K. Chaganti M.D.2900 Linden Lane Silver Spring Maryland 20910
- Susheel K Sharma M.D.1401 Madison Park Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061