Dr. Jennifer A. Hagerty DO
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology1600 Rockland Road Wilmington DE, 19803
Dr. Jennifer Hagerty practices Pediatric Urology in Wilmington, DE. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Hagerty is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Hagerty performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1999
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Fungal infections in solid organ transplant patients.
- The PIC cystogram: its place in the treatment algorithm of recurrent febrile UTIs.
- Bulbar urethral ligation for managing persistent urinary incontinence in young men with myelomeningocele.
- Defined populations of bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem and endothelial progenitor cells for bladder regeneration.
- Evaluation of the United States pediatric urology workforce and fellowships: a series of surveys performed in 2006-2010.
- Congenital urethral polyps in the pediatric population.
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Northwestern University Medical School
Dr. Jennifer A. Hagerty DO's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer A. Hagerty DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hagerty
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- Dr. Julia S. Barthold MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Vance Moss MDCcmc One Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013
- Dr. Teodoro Ernesto Figueroa MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Eddie Sy Saw MD135 W Main St Elkton MD 21921
- Dr. Ahmad Hesham hussein Bani hani MD1600 Rockland Road Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803