Dr. Anita Nadine Newman MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)8631 W 3rd St Suite 440 East Los Angeles CA, 90048
Dr. Anita Newman is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Newman specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth 1975
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Acid Reflux
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Ucla Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Northwestern Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Anita Nadine Newman MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
Dr. Anita Nadine Newman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Newman
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- Ear Infections: What is Swimmer’s Ear?
Swimmer’s ear, or otitis external, is the infection of a person's outer ear. It is caused by an inflammation of the external ear canal that extends from the ear pinna to the ear drum. This type of ear infection commonly occurs due to lingering moisture in the ear, followed by a resulting bacterial...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- Dr. Mohsen T. Moghaddam M.D.19100 Ventura Blvd Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Michel Babajanian M.D.2080 Century Park East Los Angeles California 90067
- Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar M.D.1485 Main Street Saint Helena California 94574
- Chester F Griffiths MD, FACS11645 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90025
- Dr. Avraham Mendelsohn M.D.200 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Tony K Shum M.D.889 S. San Gabriel Blvd, San Gabriel CA 91776