Dr. Meredith Anne Kato MD
Surgeon525 E 68th St Department Of Surger New York NY, 10065
Dr. Meredith Kato is a general surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Kato specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Kato provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Papillary thyroid carcinoma and microcarcinoma: is there a need to distinguish the two?
- Identification of borderline thyroid tumors by gene expression array analysis.
- Molecular markers in thyroid cancer diagnostics.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the larynx in children: a series of five patients treated in the Institut Gustave Roussy (Villejuif, France).
- [Ultrastructural studies of lymphocytes, polymorphonuclear cells and phagocytes in patients with Duchenne's disease].
Dr. Meredith Anne Kato MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Meredith Anne Kato MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Maheshwaran Sivarajah4422 3rd Ave Bronx NY 10457
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.150 55th Street Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Valery V.L. Dronsky M.D.122 E 76th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Richard Yackshaw Greco D.O.30 PROSPECT AVE HACKENSACK NJ 07601
- Dr. David Shokrian MD9 Sinclair Dr Great Neck NY 11024
- Dr. Matthew E Spotnitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467