Dr. Steven Krause is a psychologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Krause specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Krause evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Krause because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Sensible approaches to avoid needle stick accidents in nuclear medicine.
- Development of a neuropathic pain questionnaire.
- Neuropathic pain questionnaire--short form.
- Results after microfracture of full-thickness chondral defects in different compartments in the knee.
- Classification of graft hypertrophy after autologous chondrocyte implantation of full-thickness chondral defects in the knee.
- A rating system for use with patient pain drawings.
- Compensation status and symptoms reported by patients with chronic pain.
- The Pain Disability Index: psychometric and validity data.
Dr. Steven J Krause PHD. MBA's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Steven J Krause PHD. MBA's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- What Is Tourette’s?
Tourette’s syndrome is characterized by vocalization and movements that are involuntary and repetitive. It is a type of tic disorder. The pioneer Dr George Gilles De La Tourette first discovered the condition in 1885 in an eighty-six-year-old French noblewoman. Typically, in childhood, early...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- Dr. Carl Usher Weitman PH.D.25221 Miles Rd Cleveland OH 44128
- Dr. Paula K. Ogrocki PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D.9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Cynthia Griggins PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Lynn Ann Luna jones PH.D., ABPP9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Shari Ridge35000 Chardon Road Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094