Dr. Carol Schroeder is an audiologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Schroeder evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Schroeder takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Carol Y Schroeder A.U.D., CCC-A's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40513Get Direction
Mrs. Carol Y Schroeder A.U.D., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also an autoimmune disease that causes demyelination of the spinal nerve and brain cells. The disease disrupts the communication of the brain with the body. In this condition, the body's immune system attacks the...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- How Sunscreen May Lead to New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
A few cells in the immune and nervous systems have vitamin D receptors that are found on the cells’ surface. It is here where they receive chemical signals. When a cell attaches itself to a receptor, the chemical signals trigger the cell to perform an activity, such as to divide in multiple ways...
- What Does Sapiosexual Mean? Advantages of Being Sapiosexual
The word ‘sapio’ is derived from a Latin word which means intelligence and good sense. Thus, sapiosexual is defined as a person who is sexually attracted to another person by their intelligence above all other factors. A sapiosexual falls in love with a person of equal or greater intelligence...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Tiffany Danielle Brewer AU.D.1012 Ival James Blvd Richmond KY 40475
- Abby B. Mattingly AU.D.1720 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Miriam E. Harris-shelton AU.D.1720 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Tara Guinn AU.D.162 N Ashland Ave Lexington KY 40502
- Dr. Lindsay Brooke Hale AU.D.740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Jennifer Shinn-pettyjohn PHD740 South Limeston Lexington KY 40536