Dr. Stephen F Kemp MD
Allergist and Immunologist2500 North State Street Department Of Medici Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Stephen Kemp practices Allergy and Immunology care in Jackson, MS. Dr. Kemp specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Kemp provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1990
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1990
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Effects of recombinant human growth hormone on height and skeletal maturation in growth hormone-deficient children with and without severe pretreatment bone age delay.
- Biosynthesis of glycosphingolipids in cultured mouse neuroblastoma cells. Precursor-product relationships among sialoglycosphingolipids.
- Analysis of bone age data from national cooperative growth study substudy VII.
- Effect of long-term recombinant growth hormone therapy in children--the National Cooperative Growth Study, USA, 1985-1994.
- A multicenter study of the efficacy and safety of sustained release GH in the treatment of naive pediatric patients with GH deficiency.
- Effective use of magnetic resonance imaging in the assessment of children with possible growth hormone deficiency.
- Height and social adjustment.
- SomatoKine: is there a use in treating growth disorders?
- Got epinephrine? Many patients with anaphylaxis reportedly stuck with no epinephrine syringes.
- Efficacy and safety results of long-term growth hormone treatment of idiopathic short stature.
- Growth hormone treatment of idiopathic short stature: history and demographic data from the NCGS.
- Is insulin an anabolic agent in bone? Dissecting the diabetic bone for clues.
- Growth screening. A positive medical experience.
- Investigational agents for the treatment of growth hormone-insensitivity syndrome.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Allergy & Immunology/Clinical & Lab Immunology; Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Allergy And Immunology; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Dr. Stephen F Kemp MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Stephen F Kemp MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kemp
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- AIDS: What you Need to Know
HIV and AIDSAIDS and HIV go hand in hand. First, let's talk about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). HIV attacks the body's immune system. This was first discovered in Central Africa from chimpanzees. It is believed to be transferred to humans when humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with...
- Dr. Gailen Daugherty Marshall MD878 LAKELAND DR JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Chelle Wilhelm M.D.1513 Lakeland Drive Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Joshua F Phillips M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. , Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Todd N Adkins M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Dexter W Walcott M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216
- Mr. Daniel L Venarske M.D1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216